Wiga Wagaa Chilli Sauce is water based, and packs more punch, with respect to hotness, than the paste which is oil based.
Wiga Wagaa Chilli Sauce now comes in varying chilli strengths for those who like their sauces really hot (4, 5, or 6 chillis).
There is also Wiga Wagaa Chilli Sauce with Basil (4 & 5 chillis) which complements chicken, fish, seafood and pasta dishes really well.
A popular form of the Wiga Wagaa Chilli’s, the sauce is sure to be a hit at BBQ’s.
Burgers and Sausage Butties at BBQ’s
Why not add taste and kick to these popular BBQ foods with a splash of Wiga Wagaa chilli sauce?
BBQ Chicken Wings or Drumsticks
After cooking the chicken on the BBQ, spread a little bit of Wiga Wagaa chilli sauce on the chicken and garnish with some side salad.
Wiga Wagaa BBQ Fish Parcel
This is my favourite BBQ food because I love fish and seafood and could eat them until the cows came home!
Guests love it too!
Make one Wiga Wagaa fish parcel per person at the BBQ if you like, or you can share the parcel amongst you.
What you need
- Wiga Wagaa chilli sauce
- Boneless fish fillet (salmon, cod, haddock)
- Black pepper
- Aluminium foil
How do you make it?
- Tear off a piece of foil about 10 inches square.
- Place 6 prawns & 3 mussels in the foil.
- Cut the fish into 1 inch cubes and place 4 pieces each of salmon, cod & haddock into the foil
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and spread evenly on top of the fish
- Sprinkle a bit of black pepper into the mix.
- Finally add about half a teaspoon of Wiga Wagaa chilli sauce and mix well.
- Close up the parcel and place on the BBQ and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Check from time to time to ensure that the parcel is cooking and boiling on the BBQ.