The beauty about stir fry is that it’s quick and easy to make & can be used for different food types – and it’s a healthy way of cooking!
Using Wiga Wagaa chilli oil will add kick to this dish!
- 1 medium sized chicken breast – cut into thin 1 inch pieces
- ½ medium size onion – cut into small pieces but not too small
- ¼ each of small red, green and yellow peppers – cut into about 1 inch cubes
- 2 carrots – thinly sliced
- 6 small florets of broccoli
- 4 tablespoons of tinned sweet corn
- 3 spring onions – washed & cut into 1 inch length
- 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- Black pepper
- Fresh Basil – to garnish
- 3 Tablespoons of Wiga Wagaa chilli oil
- Wiga Wagaa chilli paste (optional)
- Heat (low heat) the Wiga Wagaa oil in the Wok until it is warm – do not over heat as this could release the chilli in the Wiga Wagaa oil into the air.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir for 30 seconds
- Add the onions stir for a further 30 seconds; add the spring onions and peppers stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli and carrots, stir for a further minute.
- Add the soy sauce and sprinkle a little bit of salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Stir for 1 minute, finally add the sweet corn and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Garnish with the Basil.